Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally Updating!

Whew, Christmas is over! I did get all of my projects finished, thankfully. :) I think everyone enjoyed what I made them. I did decide that I will start making projects early for next Christmas. That way I can feel less stressed!!!

I'm starting to think about projects for January. I started a thread on the WHAM Wares board on babycenter and I have received the yarn for my first order. That will obviously be of highest priority as of the First. I do still have spots open for the rest of the month, so if anyone is interested please check me out at http://community.babycenter.com/post/a19667225/knits_knots_-_yymhyymn_spots_open_for_after_christmasjanuary

Here are my goals for January:
1. Complete my first order of two longies (one knit & one crocheted)
2. Make and become lisenced for the Sugarbubbie Halter
3. Finish Caymen's Rainbow Brite Longies (they've been in time out due to the holidays)
4. Get a thread on Diaperswappers

I have a lot I want to accomplish this month and I'd love to get another order or two to round out the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment